RN to BSN
RN to BSN Admission Requirements
The following is required for Admission into the RN to BSN Program:
- Current RN unencumbered license
- Graduation from an accredited associate's degree
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or above for prerequisite credits
- Required courses:
- Anatomy & Physiology I & II
- A minimum of 60 semester hours from an associate's degree nursing program with nursing coursework grades of "C+" or better
- Liberal arts and science courses with grades of "C" or better
- One year of experience practicing as an RN immediately preceding matriculation is recommended
Practicum Site and Preceptor:
Please refer to our RN to BSN Practicum website and review your responsibilities in locating a Practicum site and Preceptor.
Transferring Credits? Learn how your ADN credits will transfer into our program.
SUNY Delhi's School of Nursing uses Castle Branch to manage practicum requirements of the program (health, background check, CPR, immunizations, etc.). All students accepted into SUNY Delhi's RN to BSN program will be required to create a profile and complete a background check at the time of acceptance.
- Document Manager one-time fee of: $35
- Castle Branch Check: $65
- Based on site requirements, some students may require a 10 panel drug screen at an additional cost of $40
- If you already have a recent Certified background check and drug screening, you can upload those under your documents manager