The following is required for Admission into the RN to BSN Program:
- Current RN Registration Certificate
- Graduation from an accredited associate degree or diploma program
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or above for prerequisite credits
- Required courses:
- Anatomy & Physiology I & II
- A minimum of 60 semester hours from an associate degree nursing program with nursing coursework grades of "C+" or better
- Liberal arts and science courses of "C" or better
- Liberal arts and sciences credits for diploma graduates must be granted from collegiate institution
- One year of experience practicing as an RN immediately preceding matriculation is recommended
- The student is responsible for locating a practicum site and preceptor. Please make sure this is something you are able to do before becoming a student at SUNY Delhi.
(More information here: Practicum Information)
Tranferring Credits? Learn how your ADN credits will transfer into our program.
SUNY Delhi's RN to BSN
Program is accredited by the
National League for Nursing
SUNY Delhi is ranked among
the nation's top online colleges
by U.S. News & World Report.
Interested in a
future MSN program?