We are looking forward to celebrating seniors on social media the week leading up to commencement. Follow us on Instagram and send us photos of your at-home celebrations!
View the Guestbook
View the Photo Gallery
Share your graduation moments on social media using #DelhiGrad, #BroncoForLife and tagging @sunydelhi. Download our Social Media and Zoom images to show your SUNY Delhi spirit!
Special Messages for the Classes of 2019 & 2020
View a video with congratulations from the SUNY Delhi faculty, SUNY Chancellor, and more.
The Road to Graduation
Read about three of the many seniors from the class of 2020 who showed their grit and determination to meet challenges and rise above obstacles to reach their goals.
- Our virtual graduation is being hosted on a site called MarchingOrder. A link to the commencement site will be posted on this web page at 10 a.m. on Saturday, June 27.
- The commencement ceremony will consist of videos with speeches from the President, Academic Deans, and other campus leaders.
- Each graduate will have a digital card that will display their name, degree, and major on the commencement ceremony site. These digital cards can be downloaded as a keepsake.
- Diplomas will be mailed to students' permanent addresses after it is verified that all degree requirements have been met.
- Questions about caps and gowns should be directed to our bookstore manager, Julia
Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe you should have special graduation stoles, cords, or other regalia for an honor society or similar group, please reach out to the advisor or president of that organization.