Residence Life Forms

These forms are for the housing selection process for next academic year.  We will begin taking these requests starting February 17, 2014.

Request to Live Off Campus

For CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS or INCOMING STUDENTS who are requesting to live off campus for the next academic year.  

Request for Housing Deposit Waiver
For CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS who are experiencing exceptional circumstances and cannot pay the housing deposit by the due date and need to request a housing deposit waiver.



Request to be Released from Housing Contract

For students CURRENTLY LIVING IN CAMPUS HOUSING who want to live off-campus during this academic year. 

Please note that per the Housing Policy Guide "Once a student completes a housing application, agreeing to the terms and conditions for on-campus housing, they have entered into the housing license and they are financially obligated for the entire academic year." 

In only rare circumstances are students released from their housing contract.


Request to Live On Campus Under 12 Credits
For CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS who are at or will be below full time student status and are requesting to stay in the residence halls.

















Related Info

PDF Icon Off Campus Housing List

PDF Icon
 2014-15 Housing Policy Guide
PDF Icon 2014-15 Riverview Policy Guide

PDF Icon 2013-14 Housing Policy Guide
PDF Icon 2013-14 Riverview Policy Guide

Contact Info

P: 607-746-4630
F: 607-746-4086

Student Housing Management Access Button

Last Updated: 1/28/14