Unofficial transcripts for the Excelsior Scholarship are available via Bronco Web: Student/Student Records/Academic Transcript/Web Transcript
Per Federal Law (FERPA), The Registrar's Office cannot honor telephone requests for transcripts. Your request must be in writing and must contain the student's signature. Transcripts cannot be issued for students who have a hold on their records. Transcripts may be requested via mail, fax, or in person.
Current students can order official transcripts through Bronco Web. Follow these instructions to request a transcript through Bronco Web (pdf). Once you have successfully submitted your transcript request via Bronco Web, the transcript is printed and mailed from the Registrar's Office.
There is no charge for SUNY Delhi Academic Transcripts.
Transcript requests must include:
- Your full name
- Name when enrolled (if different)
- Your student identification number (800#) or social security number
- Date of birth
- The dates you attended Delhi and which degrees you earned (if any)
- A daytime telephone number and address where we can contact you if necessary
- Provide the complete address where you wish the transcript to be mailed. If you need the transcript sealed in a separate inside envelope for delivery by you to another person, please specify in your request.
- Your Signature
Mail Your Request To:
Bush Hall, Room 124
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753-4454
or Fax it to:
or email a scanned and signed request to:
For more information on SUNY Delhi Academic Transcripts, please call: