Diplomas are mailed in:
- February, following fall graduation;
- July, following spring graduation;
- September, following summer graduation.
SUNY Delhi's diplomas will list the:
- degree received (e.g., Associate in Applied Science, Bachelor of Business Administration, etc.);
- date of graduation;
- honors received.
A diploma will not include the major (e.g., Culinary Arts, Business Administration, etc.).
- Diplomas will not be handed out at the commencement ceremony.
- Depending on the size of your mailbox, the post office may hold your diploma at your local post office for you to pick up in person.
- Students must resolve all obligations to the college, before a diploma will be mailed. Diplomas will only be held for a period of one year in the Registrar's Office.
For replacement diplomas, please contact SUNY Delhi Alumni Association at 607-746-4600.