Are you planning to graduate this semester?
If so, please follow the steps below to ensure that you will be included on the Graduation List:
- Petition and Degree Evaluation Due Date for December Graduation is October 15.
- Petition and Degree Evaluation Due Date for May Graduation is March 15.
- Petition and Degree Evaluation Due Date for August Graduation is June 15.
- Run and print a Degree Evaluation from Degree Works to confirm that all degree requirements will be met by the end of the Fall/Spring/Summer semester.
- Download the Petition to Graduate form or pick it up from your Division/Department Office. Complete the form as directed.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor to review your Degree Evaluation and obtain your advisor's signature on the Petition to Graduate.
- If the Degree Evaluation indicates that all degree requirements have been met, bring the Degree Evaluation and the completed Petition to Graduate form to the Registrar's Office, Bush Hall - 124, by the stated deadline.
- If the Degree Evaluation indicates that all requirements are not met, please review the outstanding issue(s) with your advisor. Discuss with your advisor if a waiver or substitution is appropriate or if additional coursework is necessary. Take appropriate action.
- The Registrar's Office will only accept the Petition to Graduate and Degree Evaluation when the Degree Evaluation indicates that all requirements have been met.
- Missing the Orientation/Freshman Seminar course: If you changed majors and the requirement was completed under a different subject heading or you are a transfer student and it is not necessary for you to complete this requirement you will need to discuss the possibility of a substitution or waiver with your advisor.
- Every Group appears to be complete but you do not have a GPA of 2.0. You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.00 to graduate.