Are you planning to graduate this semester?
If so, please follow the steps below to ensure that you will be included on the Graduation List:
- Petition Due Date for December Graduation is October 15.
- Petition Due Date for May Graduation is March 15.
- Petition Due Date for August Graduation is June 15.
- Review your Degree Evaluation from Degree Works to confirm that all degree requirements will be met by the end of the Fall/Spring/Summer semester.
- Complete the online Petition to Graudate form.
- The Registrar's Office will review Degree Works and forward your petition to your advisor with their comments; your Delhi e-mail address will be copied on this message. Your advisor will let us know if they agree with our assessment and/or if they approve any needed substitutions or waivers, or if they know that transfer credit is pending.
- If the Degree Evaluation indicates that all requirements are not met, please review the outstanding issue(s) with your advisor. Discuss with your advisor if a waiver or substitution is appropriate or if additional coursework is necessary. Take appropriate action.
- If you are transferring courses to complete your degree, they must be received by:
- June 30 for May graduates, September 30 for August graduates, and January 30 for December graduates. If your official transcripts are not received by that deadline, your degree will not be awarded and you will have to apply for a future degree term.
- Missing the Orientation/Freshman Seminar course: If you changed majors and the requirement was completed under a different subject heading or you are a transfer student and it is not necessary for you to complete this requirement, you will need to discuss the possibility of a substitution or waiver with your advisor.
- Every Group appears to be complete but you do not have a GPA of 2.0. You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 to graduate.