Diplomas are mailed in:
- February, following fall graduation;
- July, following spring graduation;
- September, following summer graduation.
SUNY Delhi's diplomas will list the:
- degree received (e.g., Associate in Applied Science, Bachelor of Business Administration, etc.);
- date of graduation;
- honors received.
A diploma will not include the major (e.g., Culinary Arts, Business Administration, etc.).
- Students with a chosen first name on file with the College may have that name printed on the diploma. Please put that name on your petition to graduate.
- If you have your diploma printed with your chosen name on it but need a diploma with your legal name at some point in the future, you will have to pay the replacement diploma fee.
- The student has the option to include or exclude their middle name. Please be sure to enter your middle name on the petition to graduate exactly how you wish your middle name to display.
- If you wish a different last name to display on your diploma, you must submit legal documentation of a name change (marriage license, divorce degree, court order, new driver's license, etc.).
- No personal or professional titles are printed on a diploma; including, but not limited to: Mr., Mrs., Fr., Sr., or Dr.
- Diplomas will not be handed out at the commencement ceremony.
- Depending on the size of your mailbox, the post office may hold your diploma at your local post office for you to pick up in person.
- Students must resolve all obligations to the college, before a diploma will be mailed. Diplomas will only be held for a period of one year in the Registrar's Office.
For replacement diplomas, please use the SUNY Delhi Duplicate Diploma Request form