Advanced Nursing Certificates
Refocus your nursing career!
With a national demand for qualified staff in nursing administration and education,
SUNY Delhi’s post-graduate certificates allow nurses to gain the skills and qualifications
to seek employment in these areas and advance their careers. Designed for nursing
professionals with an existing master’s or doctorate degree, our 12-credit certificates
can be earned in two semesters in a convenient part-time, online format.
To be eligible for these certificate programs, you must have an existing graduate degree (master’s or doctorate), an RN license, and a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
The Nursing Administration certificate program prepares you to become a nurse manager or executive in a contemporary healthcare setting. Learn from experts in nursing, business, and other specialties. Focus on your career interests by choosing the locations and scope for your practicum in a variety of advanced clinical and administrative settings.
The Nursing Education certificate program prepares you to fulfill roles as faculty in pre-licensure and baccalaureate
programs, as well as staff development coordinators, clinical nurse educators, and
in-service and community educators. Our curriculum covers topics in teaching principles,
curriculum development, and evaluation, and includes a practicum in your area of interest.
The Delhi Difference
- Take advantage of our affordable public tuition.
- Complete your certificate in one year, studying part-time 100% online in manageable 7-week sessions.
- Learn from faculty with the highest credentials in the field.
- Personalized support services include writing tutoring, online library, academic counseling and tutoring, and practicum coordination assistance.
- Our nursing program has the prestigious designation of Center of Excellence in Nursing Education by the national League for Nursing (NLN) – the only SUNY college currently on the list.