A Note to the Alumni Community
Our college is taking proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of the SUNY Delhi community in accordance with the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and New York State.
- For this reason, in-person campus events and alumni gatherings have been canceled until further notice.
- For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-746-4600.
SUNY Delhi Alumni Webinar Series
New webinar information and recordings will be posted soon!
The School of Nursing and Office of College Advancement are pleased to invite all alumni to a webinar on Thursday, September 24 from 4 to 5 p.m. EST, entitled, SUNY Delhi Nurses, Stories from the Front Lines of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Dean of Nursing Susan Deane will moderate the webinar and pose questions to our panel of nursing alumni, focusing on:
- General reflections/lessons learned through the pandemic.
- Personal mental health/coping mechanisms in this time of crisis.
- Positive lessons nursing alumni utilize stemming from their work, education and experiences.
- Advice for Nursing students, recent grads and the general community as we move into the fall.
SUNY Delhi Stay-At-Homecoming & Reunion
Friday, October 23 & Saturday, October 24, 2020
Online and Live from Delhi, NY
After careful consideration, we have decided to hold this year’s Alumni Homecoming virtually. While we will miss welcoming you to campus this fall, we are excited to be working with a talented group of alumni and faculty to bring engaging and interactive options to you online. Please check your email, SUNY Delhi social media and SUNY Delhi's Alumni Reunion and Homecoming web page for additional details and updates. Register today, at no cost!
Since we will be gathering virtually via Zoom (a free and easy-to-use application), we have also decided to move Homecoming from September to October. New dates will be announced soon. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us with your suggestions, questions or to assist. We welcome your involvement!