You get a number of perks just for being a SUNY Delhi alumni - no special action is required. Alumni benefit from a number of great benefits and services to help you make the connections you need and get the information you're looking for. For questions or assistance with alumni benefits, please contact us directly at email@example.com or 607-746-4600.
Resume and Career Opportunities
SUNY Delhi graduates have access to a free resume development tool, Skills First. Contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org for your access code.
- Create resumes and cover letters in Skills First
SUNY Alumni Services
Every single SUNY alumnus is entitled to enroll in the SUNY Perks program, a free program that brings you discounted rates on vendors, providers, and merchants for the products, events, and services you already use every day.
Calling all alumni! Email your request to email@example.com and enjoy these perks:
- Publications such as Horizons and the college's Annual Report
- Invitations to alumni events
- Special mailings
- Access to Resnick Library and other campus facilities
- 10% discount on all regularly-priced clothing and giftware at the Campus Store
Whether you graduated from SUNY Delhi or only attended for one semester (12 credit hours or more), you are automatically considered an alumnus.