Congratulations on your acceptance to SUNY Delhi!
Welcome to the SUNY Delhi community. As an accepted student, there are a few steps you'll need to take to ensure your enrollment at SUNY Delhi. Please read the following information carefully.
Follow the steps below to finalize your acceptance and prepare to become part of the SUNY Delhi community.
Accepted Student Steps
- Bronco Web is a central portal where students can access their financial aid information,
view their bill, register for classes and more. Log in to BroncoWeb using your Delhi student ID and PIN (found in acceptance letter). You will be prompted
to change your PIN and to create a verification question. Learn how to log in to Bronco
- Access and manage important student information using the Personal Information and
Student Services tabs.
- A Delhi email account has been created for you.
- Important student information from the college will be sent to your Delhi email address.
Ensure that all college information arrives in your preferred in box, using the email
forwarding feature in your Delhi account.
- To view your email address, log in to Bronco Web and select the Personal Information
- From Bronco Web, sign in to your email account using your email address and PIN as
your email password.
ACTION REQUIRED: Log in to Bronco Web and sign in to your email account.
- All incoming students, including EOP, must pay the deposit.
- The deposit is $150: $50 to hold a space in your major, $100 to reserve a space in
the residence halls.
- Many programs are limited to a specific number of incoming students due to lab space,
- The tuition deposit is fully refundable until May 1. The Residence Hall deposit is
refundable until June 1.
Students entering in the fall have until May 1 to request a refund of their tuition deposit. If the student is accepted after April 1, they have 30 days from the date of their acceptance. This request must be in writing and can be sent via fax to 607-746-4104; by emailing email@example.com; or by sending the request to SUNY Delhi, Office of Admissions, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753.
Students entering in the spring term have 30 days from their acceptance to request
a refund. This request must be in writing and can be sent via fax to 607-746-4104;
by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or by sending the request to SUNY Delhi, Office of Admissions, 454 Delhi Drive,
Delhi, NY 13753.
- Choose "Student Services and Financial Aid" tab
- Click on "Student Account" link
- Click on "QuikPay - Admission Deposit" link or
- Click on "QuikPay - Housing Deposit" link
- Select the term (fall/spring) and year based on which you are accepted
*Please Note: If you are paying BOTH Admission deposit and Housing deposit, you will need to make two separate transactions.
Pay by check or money order: Student Accounts, SUNY Delhi, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753
ACTION REQUIRED: Pay deposit
- For detailed financial aid information, visit SUNY Delhi's Financial Aid webpages
- Student and one parent will need to request a FSA ID to use as an electronic signature
at https://fsaid.ed.gov/ before filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- It is recommended that you file your FAFSA by February 15. FAFSA4caster can be used to estimate how much financial aid you may be eligible for before officially
filing your FAFSA paperwork.
- Some majors may require you to purchase additional materials.
- Check the tool list on your program's webpage to see what is required.
ACTION REQUIRED: File your FAFSA paperwork as soon as possible after January 1.
- Students who have paid their deposit and are planning to live on campus will receive
notification on how to reserve a space in one of our residence halls.
- Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Housing is guaranteed until June 1 only if you have paid your deposit and have completed
the housing contract.
ACTION REQUIRED: Visit our Housing Page for additional information and to reserve your room.
- Upon graduation, ask your high school to send an official, final high school transcript
that includes your graduation date.
- The final, official transcript is also required to release your financial aid.
- We also require official transcripts from every college you have attended.
ACTION REQUIRED: Provide SUNY Delhi with all final, official high school and college transcripts before arriving on campus.
- All full-time students are required to carry health insurance.
- Students are automatically enrolled and charged for a student plan through the college.
- If a student already has health insurance coverage through an alternate source, they
may complete an online health insurance waiver to opt-out of the college insurance
- Complete Online Health Insurance Waiver in mid July
ACTION REQUIRED: Show proof of health insurance and waive insurance fee online.
- Watch for your Refund Selection Kit, which will be mailed to your permanent address. Learn about refund options at: College and Financial Aid Refunds.
- Students planning to park a vehicle on campus must register for a parking permit.
- Register Your Vehicle Online
Online Registration Instructions:
1. Log in to BroncoWeb
2. Enter your username and PIN.
3. Under Student Services and Financial Aid tab, select Parking Permits
4. Disable Pop Up Blocker
5. Fill in all the required information
6. Choose payment option and complete form
ACTION REQUIRED: Register your vehicle online prior to orientation.
- Attend SUNY Delhi's highly rated and comprehensive New Student Orientation program
at the start of the semester. Learn more >
ACTION REQUIRED: Attend Orientation and start classes!
- SUNY Delhi does not have a specialized disability program, but support services are
- Students with disabilities must self-identify to receive services.
- Provide the Access and Equity Office with required documentation.
ACTION REQUIRED: If you have a disability, send required documentation to:
The Office of Access and Equity Services
221 Bush Hall Delhi, NY 13753