The Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs (GSP) assists SUNY Delhi faculty and staff in their efforts to identify and apply for external funding through foundation, state, and federal grants to support scholarly research, program development, special projects, education and training.
The Office of Grants can assist faculty and staff in:
• Identifying potential funding sources
• Obtaining the necessary approvals to submit funding proposals
• Obtaining required application forms, guidelines, and other pertinent materials
• Coordinating the preparation, submission and negotiation of applications
• Reviewing proposals and providing editorial assistance before submission
• Writing project narratives and developing budgets
• Understanding and complying with sponsor guidelines
• Exploring opportunities for cost-sharing and matching funds, when needed
For more information contact Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
166 Bush Hall
Delhi, NY 13753