Dining Plan Options
Dining Plan Options
All students who live on campus must purchase a dining plan each semester. On-campus students will automatically be billed for the 19 Meal Plan. If the 19 Meal Plan is not your plan of choice, you must change your meal plan at Residence Life. Click the Student Housing Management Access button on the right and follow the directions from there. You only have the first 10 days of classes to make a change, so don't delay!
|Dining Plan||Cost Per Semester||Meals Per Week||Bronco Bucks Per Semester||Bonus Meals Per Semester|
|19 Per Week||$2,975||19||$400||8|
|14 Per Week||$2,800||14||$450||4|
19 Meals per Week + $400 Bronco Bucks
- The most popular dining plan on campus! It offers the most flexibility and variety, giving you the option to use your meals at four dining venues on campus. Bronco Bucks can be used at all six dining venues.
- A $5 SNACK Allowance can be used for a meal once per day at Campus Convenience.
- Comes with 8 bonus meals to use whenever and for whomever you choose.
- Manage your 19 meals per week online by creating an account at the cbord.com website where you can manage your money, order food and more.
14 Meals per Week + 450 Bronco Bucks
- You have the option to use meals in four locations on campus. A $5 SNACK Allowance can be used for a meal once per day at Campus Convenience.
- Comes with 4 bonus meals.
- Manage your 14 meals per week online by creating an account at the cbord.com website where you can manage your money, order food and more.
|Dining Plan||Cost||Bronco Bucks Per Semester||Weekly Average||Bonus Meals|
Declining Bronco Balance Plans
- $800, $500, or $200 in Bronco Bucks gives you the freedom to purchase meals when you want, where you want.
- $800 Plan comes with 2 bonus meals to use whenever and for whomever you want.
Benefits of Purchasing an Off-campus Dining Plan
- Purchasing a dining plan when you live off campus saves you money by allowing you to purchase food on campus TAX free.
- Eat on campus with your friends without having to worry about carrying cash.