College Association at Delhi
College Association at Delhi, Inc. (CADI)
Spring 2021 Operations
Dining service operations have been modified to follow compliance standards on room capacity, physical distancing, and sanitization. Some of the modifications include:
• Requiring face coverings for entry into dining facilities and at all times until
seated to eat.
• Take-out options will be available at Farrell Commons and Treat Street for meals.
• Dine-in seating will be limited to two-person tables with a 50% reduction in overall venue capacity.
• Don't wait in line! Pre-order and pay online through GET for customized food orders. Download the GET app and see what is available. Pre-orders can also be made online at the GET website.
• Point of sale locations will be increased to avoid lines in the dining facility.
• The Campus Convenience Store will be relocated to Treat Street in the Farrell Center.
• Dining hours will be posted online at CADI's dining locations web page and may be adjusted to allow for social distancing and density reduction.
Is your SUNY Delhi ID not working? Do you have questions about your meal plan? In order to limit the amount of people in the CADI office at the same time we are open for appointments only, Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Dine Your Way
Head to one of SUNY Delhi’s five dining centers for an all-you-can-eat dinner, late-night snack, grab-and-go meal, or a quick cup of coffee. With convenient locations across campus, a full stomach is never far away.
The College Association at Delhi, Inc. is dedicated to supporting the success of SUNY Delhi and each and every student through all of its endeavors and programs. The Association and all of its employees are dedicated to the core mission of providing the highest quality dining and catering services for the best value in a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of its customers.
The Association and all of its employees aspire to model practices which reflect the organizational values of superb customer service, teamwork, sustainability, honesty, integrity, employee development, and service to the campus and local community.
About the Organization
The College Association at Delhi was established in 1956 as a 501(c)3 and is governed by a Board of Directors which is made up of faculty, staff, students and administration. The College Association provides auxiliary services for the SUNY Delhi campus community, including dining, ID cards, payroll, vending, and printing services. The organization also owns real estate, operates a restaurant at The College Golf Course, and contracts with Barnes and Noble to manage the campus book store. The College Association provides over $200,000 annually to support student scholarships, academic programs and services, staff development, major campus events such as Orientation, Community Service Day, Family Day, Commencement, major student weekends, and other campus priorities. The Auxiliary also provides financial support on behalf of the college to a number of campus non-profit partners in the community. The organization employs nearly 300 full- and part-time staff, including approximately 20 managers, 85 union members and 185 student employees.
230 Farrell Student & Community Center
Open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday