Campus Voice Newspaper
Join our Editorial Staff
Students who have an interest in journalism, creative writing, and/or photography and who might enjoy going to athletic competitions, concerts, or other special events as a member of the student press are invited to join the Campus Voice staff. Letters to the editor are welcome and will be published at the discretion of editorial staff.
Join Our Club Meetings
We meet every Thursday at 5 p.m. in the Campus Voice office located on the Club Level in the Farrell Student and Community Center. All students are welcome to join. Participation in this club confers eligibility for recognition on Co-Curricular Transcripts.
|Welcome Back Issue||5 p.m., Thursday, August 12||Friday, August 20|
|Early Fall Issue||5 p.m., Thursday, September 23||Friday, October 1|
|Mid-Fall Issue||5 p.m., Thursday, October 28||Friday, November 5|
|Year-End Holiday Issue||5 p.m., Thursday, December 2||Friday, December 10|
|5 x 3||$30|
|6 x 4||$50|
|10 x 8 (half page)||$125|
|10 x 16 (full page)||$225|
*Greater Delhi Area Chamber of Commerce members receive “Buy 1/Get 1 ad free”
*SUNY Delhi Student Clubs & Organizations receive FREE ads, so send us your flyers and info.
How to Submit
Submissions are always welcome from student clubs and organizations, from students unable to attend weekly meetings, and from other members of the campus community.
- Email Submissions to: email@example.com.
- PLEASE SEND TEXT CONTENT IN WORD or RICH TEXT FORMAT (rtf) attachments.
- PLEASE SEND IMAGES AND TEXT IN SEPARATE FILES. PHOTOS IN JPEG FORMAT: Please identify the names of individuals depicted, specific locations and events depicted, and the names of the photographers.
- ADVERTISING: PDFs preferred
- Please feel free to contact us via email or call us at 607-746-4753 for more information.
Campus Voice Staff
Published Monthly by the Students for the Students
- Editor/President: Joseph Cannova
- Assistant Editor/Vice President: Leanne Ryan
- Treasurer: Leanne Ryan
- Secretary: Joseph Cannova
- Senator: Leanne Ryan
- Alternate Senator: open position
- Advisors: Christina Viafore, Nick Wagner