Project Excite: H-1B Grant Opportunities: Business & IT Certifications
SUNY Delhi's Office of Continuing Education and Professional Studies is excited to
share this opportunity for individuals to earn their certification in the following
Business and IT Programs - costs covered by Project Excite!
This program is 100% funded by a United States Department of Labor H-1B One Workforce Grant. Individuals are able to receive up to $5,000 per person toward earning certifications in the Business and IT field, to be completed no later than May 2024.
The following courses and their certifications that we offer are all 100% online and are all eligible for this grant! Interested individuals should fill out the H-1B Grant Program Registration and, once approved, we will contact you and register you for your selected course.
Please contact the Office of Continuing Education and Professional Studies with any questions about this excellent opportunity! 607-746-4545
- Certified Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office Master 2019
- Certified Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office Specialist 2019
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- CompTIA Certification Training Network+, Security+
- Information Security Training