- The US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) expects the demand for software developers to grow by 22% between now and 2029. This is much faster than the growth rate for all jobs. The BLS notes that the increasing number of products and devices that require software means companies are looking for skilled and reliable developers to build and maintain their technologies.
- Vue and React frameworks for building applications
- Use jQuery to maintain and modernize existing websites
- Master Vue.js and React.js
- Be able to maintain legacy work with jQuery methods
Prerequisites and Requirements
Students should have experience with HTML and at least a basic understanding of CSS.
Introduction to jQuery
Nat Dunn founded Webucator in 2003 to combine his passion for technical training with his business expertise and to help companies benefit from both. His previous experience was in sales, business and technical training, and management. Nat has an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA in International Relations from Pomona College.
Registration and Enrollment
This course is 100% online. Start anytime.