Culinary Arts. Why go anywhere else?
Why go anywhere else?
SUNY Delhi has long been recognized as one of the leaders in culinary training programs in the country. In the last decade alone, Delhi students have won more than 500 individual and team medals from cooking competitions, including multiple American Culinary Federation state, regional, and national championships, to local and international titles.
If you have a passion for cooking, SUNY Delhi is the perfect place to develop your skills, showcase your talent, and maximize your potential.
- 2018 ACF National Student Chef of the Year and 2019 ACF Northeast Regional Student Chef of the Year.
- Award-winning faculty will train you in our fully-equipped kitchens and labs and you’ll work in our brand-new, state-of-the-art restaurant, Bluestone.
- Small classes and a customizable curriculum: a unique baking & pastry focus is available, as well as electives including ice carving, butchering, and bartending.
- Gain experience by organizing and hosting banquets, managing a restaurant, and spending
a summer interning with a professional chef.
- A two-year program featuring courses and training to perfect your technical skills and prepare you for entry-level work in the culinary industry.
- Our program is one of only seven schools accredited by the American Culinary Federation.
- Seamlessly transfer into one of our three related bachelor's degrees (Culinary Arts Management, Hotel and Resort Management, or Event Management)
- Learn more about an associate's degree in Culinary Arts
- A four-year program designed to train you to cook in, or for management-level work in, a restaurant, catering company, culinary instruction, etc.
- Expand your skill set to include leadership and management development.
- This degree is also available fully online!
- Learn more about a bachelor's degree in Culinary Arts Management
Culinary in the news
- Julio Chavez Wins National Student Chef of the Year 2018
- Cooking & Culture: Study Abroad in Italy
- SUNY Delhi Grad Competes on “Chopped”
- Copa Culinaria 2018
- Chili Bowl Cook-off 2019
- Dan Hess wins ACF Northeast Region Student Chef of the Year 2019
- Master Chef Visits Delhi 2019
- Breaking Ground at Bluestone 2019
- Gingerbread Masterpiece Wins Local Competition
- SUNY Delhi Hosts Unique Cooking Competition