- The Copy Center/Print Shop at SUNY Delhi no longer takes in external print work. Please call if you have any questions.
- The SUNY Delhi Print Shop/Copy Center is located in the basement of Bush Hall (20 Bush Hall).
- Semester hours are Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (closed all legal holidays).
- For your convenience, jobs may be emailed to email@example.com or there also is a drop box located outside the Print Shop/Copy Center door for after hours. We offer duplicating and finishing services to the campus.
- As you are planning your print job, we recommend that you contact us to ensure the best outcome for your project. Please remember the Print Shop/Copy Center is no longer an offset print shop.
- Copy jobs - 48 hour turnaround time (business days M-F, closed holidays)
- The Print Shop/Copy Center requires all print jobs to be camera ready. If you have any questions about what constitutes camera ready work and the optimal
format for delivery, please email or call us at 746-4528.
- All copy and finishing jobs require that a print request authorization form be filled out and signed by your department head along with your departmental account number. You can pick up the three-part form at the Print Shop/Copy Center.
Outsourced Print Jobs
As the Print Shop/Copy Center is no longer an "Offset Print Shop," below is a short list of work we can no longer do in-house. Please contact the Print Shop/Copy Center directly for more information.
- NCR print jobs
- Postcards (for mailings)
- Custom Pads
- Large run Color and BW print jobs
Written approval must be obtained from the copyright holder before copyright materials can be reproduced. To ensure compliance, a copy of a copyright waiver, signed by the original author, must accompany request.