Medical & Mental Health Emergencies
If you are in crisis and need immediate assistance and are on campus, call University Police at 607-746-4700 from your cell phone or campus phone.
If you are in crisis and need immediate assistance and are off campus, call 911.
Office of the Associate Dean of Students
SUNY Delhi University Police Department
- Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
Health & Counseling Service
If after business hours, University Police will contact emergency medical and/or counselor as needed.
We're Here to Help
Regardless of the issue, the staff of the Associate Dean of Students' Office can help. Situations we have assisted students with in the past include:
- Voluntary and medical leaves
- Student injury or illness
- Family emergency impacting a student’s campus life
- Concerns about academic adjustment or performance
- Financial problems
- Natural disaster
- Apartment or house fire
- Death of a relative
- Death of a student or former student
- Interpersonal violence or stalking
- Sexual assault
- Missing student
- Attempted suicide