Medical & Mental Health Emergencies
If you are in crisis and need immediate assistance and are on campus, call University Police at 607-746-4700 from your cell phone or campus phone.
If you are in crisis and need immediate assistance and are off campus, call 911.
Health & Counseling
- 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Mondays through Thursdays; 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Fridays
SUNY Delhi University Police Department
- Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
Health & Counseling Service
- If after business hours, University Police will contact emergency medical and/or counselor as needed.
We're Here to Help
Regardless of the issue, the staff of Health & Counseling Services Office can help. Situations we have assisted students with in the past include:
- Voluntary and medical leaves
- Student injury or illness
- Family emergency impacting a student’s campus life
- Concerns about academic adjustment or performance
- Financial problems
- Natural disaster
- Apartment or house fire
- Death of a relative
- Death of a student or former student
- Interpersonal violence or stalking
- Sexual assault
- Missing student
- Attempted suicide