Health and Counseling Services


The SUNY Delhi Health and Counseling Services Department is the primary care facility for students enrolled at the main campus of the college. Our medical clinic is staffed by Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Registered Balance - Mind, Body, Spirit LogoNurses providing a wide range of services. Licensed counselors provide individual and group counseling to enhance the academic experience and personal growth of students. These services are complemented by advocacy services and a strong health education and program. There is no charge for office visits, as all SUNY students pay a mandatory health fee of $170.00 per semester.


  • Is Health and Counseling open?

    Health and Counseling Services in Foreman Hall is open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday, Friday 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m.

  • What do I do if I am not on campus and want to talk with my counselor?
    Call 607-746-4690 and request to speak with your counselor.  We will work with you to ensure you receive the assistance you need.
  • What do I do if I feel sick when the Health and Counseling Services is not open?
    If you feel you can’t wait until we are open, call O’Connor Hospital at 607-746-0300.  Remember, too, that University Police are available for emergencies at 607-746-4700.
  • I am running out of my medication that Health and Counseling prescribes. What should I do?
    Call us at 607-746-4690 during our scheduled business hours. Please have the name and address of your local pharmacy ready when you call, so we can get your prescription filled.
  • I am anxious and afraid. What should I do?
    Disconnect from social media. Focus on the facts and avoid rumors.  Get your information from reliable sources.  Practice good self-care, including regular exercise, avoid substance use, and reach out to peers and/or family who are part of your support system.  You may also call and speak with one of our counseling staff.


Concerned about yourself or a student you know? Are you unsure about where to go or who can help?

The Broncos CARE Team can help. Learn more about the Broncos CARE Team.

Student of Concern Referrals

To make a referral to the CARE Team, complete the online Student of Concern form.

Our Location

Health and Counseling Services is located in Foreman Hall in the center of campus, between Alumni and Gerry Halls. Handicapped parking is available in both the Alumni and Gerry Lots, and handicap accessibility is via the front door of the building.
Patient Portal logo


On-Campus Emergencies
Contact University Police 607-746-4700.

Off-Campus Emergencies
Call 911.

Online Patient Portal

Students may submit mandatory health requirements and access their immunization records via the Online Patient Portal. Once logged in to the portal, you will be able to set up your personal account.

Office of Admissions

118 Bush Hall