At SUNY Delhi, all members of the campus community are encouraged to innovate and develop diverse voter engagement programs throughout the year. Annual efforts put on by the Voter Engagement Committee include:
- Registering students to vote during all campus events.
- Embedding voter registration during Orientation and Bronco Ready Days.
- Utilizing National Voter Registration Day, Constitution Day, and other civic holidays to initiate voter engagement events, activities and registration.
- Transportation to polls for campus community members registered locally.
- Supporting faculty, staff and students to develop initiatives and enhance campus offerings.
- Posting on social media upcoming events, activities and important civic information @DelhiBroncosVote.
Register to Vote
- Online: You can register to vote in NYS at the New York State DMV Electronic Voter Registration Application. You will need your NYS DMV-issued driver's license, permit, or Non-Driver ID, the zip code currently on record with the DMV, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- In Person: Submit the voter registration form (see links below) to the County Board of Elections
where you plan to vote.
- As a student at SUNY Delhi, you may register in the county in which you live, or here in Delhi at the Delaware County Board of Elections, at 3 Gallant Avenue, Delhi, NY 13753, phone: 607-832-5321. To find the address for your home county Board of Elections, visit the New York State County Board of Elections online.
- For detailed Voter Registration requirements, forms, and resources, visit the New York State Voter Registration site.
Voter Registration Forms
English Voter Registration Form (pdf)
Spanish Voter Registration Form (pdf)
Accessible Version of Voter Registration Form
You can complete the Accessible version of the New York State Voter Registration Form online by clicking the link below, typing the necessary information and selecting the appropriate boxes.
Check Your Registration: Visit the New York State Voter Registration and Polling website and search for your voter registration information, including your assigned polling location.
- If you are registered in another county and will be unable to vote in person on election day, you may file an absentee ballot application. Learn more about Absentee voting information. To find the address for your home county Board of Elections visit the New York State County Board of Elections.
Absentee Ballot PDF
Accessible Version of Absentee Ballot
The Accessible version of the New York State Voter Absentee Ballot Form may be accessed through the Accessible Absentee Ballot Application.
Partnerships & Awards
Have a question? Feel free to reach out!
Delaware County Board of Elections
3 Gallant Avenue
Delhi, NY 13753
Voter Engagement Committee Chair
Elizabeth Hoyt, Administrative Assistant 2
Student Life Division Office
Bush Hall 146