How do I register to vote?
- Online: You can register to vote in NYS online through the Department of Motor Vehicles using the New York State DMV Electronic Voter Registration Application. You will need your most recent NYS DMV-issued driver's license, permit, or Non-Driver ID, the zip code currently on record with the DMV, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number to complete your registration online.
- In Person: Alternatively, you can register to vote by submitting the voter registration form to the County Board of Elections where you plan to vote. As a student at SUNY Delhi, you may register in the county in which you live, or here in Delhi at the Delaware County Board of Elections, at 3 Gallant Avenue, Delhi, NY 13753, phone: 607-832-5321. To find the address for your home county Board of Elections, visit the New York State County Board of Elections online.
- For detailed Voter Registration requirements, forms, and resources, visit the New York State Voter Registration site.
Voter Registration Forms in PDF
Already Registered to Vote?
If you believe you are already registered to vote, go to the New York State Voter Registration and Polling website and complete a search for your voter registration information, including your assigned polling location.
- If you are registered in another county and will be unable to vote in person on election day, you may file an absentee ballot application. Learn more about Absentee voting information.
- To find the address for your home county Board of Elections visit the New York State County Board of Elections.
Absentee Ballot Forms in PDF
Delaware County Board of Elections
3 Gallant Avenue
Delhi, NY 13753
Campus Voter Registration Coordinator
Elizabeth Hoyt, Administrative Assistant 2
Student Life Division Office
Bush Hall 146