Institutional Data Collection
Data collected by the Office of Institutional Research (OIR) is reported in a variety of ways. Reports generated and maintained through this office are listed below.
- Fall 2010 Enrollment Summary (pdf)
- Successful Educational Outcomes: First-time Students (xls)
- Program enrollments for Fall 2009 with gender distributions
- Fall 2009 Student Data file
- Applications and decisions from Fall 2004 to Fall 2009
- Fall to Fall Retention Rates for all full-time freshman (2004-2008)
- Major and graduation counts
- Enrollments by level of study Fall 2005 - Fall 2009
- New student enrollments by age group
- Enrollments by type from Fall 2005 - Fall 2009
- Enrollment by residency from Fall 2004 to Fall 2009
- Enrollments by Ethnicity for Fall 2004 to Fall 2009
- Fall to Fall Retention By Student Types and Programs 2001 - 2008
- Fall Enrollments by County 2005 to 2009
- Fall Enrollments by Gender and Status Fall 2006 to Fall 2009
- Graduation Rates for Cohort Year 2003
- High School Average for first time students Fall 2005 to Fall 2009
- High School Rank for first time students Fall 2004 to Fall 2009
- Fall to Fall Retention Rates for Full-Time Freshmen (2001 - 2008)
- Student Type Definitions
- SAT Verbal plus Math scores for first-time students Fall 2004 to Fall 2009
- Five Year Historical Enrollments by Program
- Degree Counts
Campus and community members may access reports by:
A. Submiting a request to OIR for specific reporting.
B. Viewing reports through a restricted access site (Login Required).
Note: Access permissions are granted only by the OIR.
Registrar / Director of Institutional Research
Dean of Enrollment Services