Graduate Program Admissions
New Students - How to Apply
Submit the $75 non-refundable application fee using our online QuickPay System.
Deadline to apply:
Fall 2022 applications must be completed prior to August 1.
Former Graduate Degree Students - How to Apply
- Former SUNY Delhi students enrolled in either the Nursing Education or Nursing Administration program, please complete the Petition for Readmission form (pdf).
- Copy of all official college transcript(s) (Academic transcripts are required for all colleges attended, whether you received credit or not.)
- Copy of your current RN License
*SUNY Delhi BSN graduates are only required to provide an updated copy of your RN license and college transcript(s), if not on file.
Send all required documentation to:
SUNY Delhi Admissions
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753-4454
Graduate Admissions Requirements
Prospective graduate students must meet the minimum admissions requirements for the program they are applying to in order to be considered for admission.
- Graduation from an ACEN or CCNE accredited baccalaureate program
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Unencumbered license to practice as an RN
- Descriptive Statistics course with a grade of C or better
Graduate Application Review
Upon receipt of a completed graduate application and application fee, the Graduate Admissions Committee will review graduate applications as space is available.
The Graduate Admissions Committee is comprised of admissions staff and members of the School of Nursing’s graduate faculty.
Official notification will be sent to the student by mail and email.
Post-Graduate Certificate Admissions Requirements
Prospective advanced certificate students must meet the minimum admissions requirements for the program they are applying to in order to be considered for admission.
- Complete our graduate admission application.
- Provide proof of a New York state (or state of residence) unencumbered license as a registered nurse.
- Provide proof of a master’s degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Submit official transcript(s) from previously attended regionally accredited colleges and universities.
If you have attended a foreign college (outside of the U.S.), your transcripts must be evaluated by an evaluation service and arrive in a sealed envelope from the evaluation agency containing a degree and course-by-course evaluation.
Acceptable evaluation companies:
Graduate Transfer Credit Policy
- Courses must be completed in an ACEN or CCNE accredited graduate program.
- Transfer courses with a grade of B or higher will be considered.
- Maximum 12 credits of graduate credits may be accepted for transfer credit.