Apply as a Student Veteran

SUNY Delhi is Military and Veteran Friendly. We are committed to helping you make a successful transition from a military lifestyle to an academic lifestyle. Whether you are a Veteran, Active-Duty Service Member, Member of the National Guard, Reservist or Dependent, our Veteran Student Services Team is here to serve you and support your success at SUNY Delhi.

Visit the Veteran Student Services page for more information.

Apply for Admission

SUNY and CUNY Associate Degree Graduates: The State University of New York waives the $50 application fee for up to seven college choices for transfer students graduating with an associate degree from a SUNY or CUNY college who apply directly from graduation to the State University of New York for a bachelor's degree program. If you're a transfer student seeking the fee waiver, you must answer "yes" to the first question in the "Transfer History" section of the "Academic History" tab.

  • Send all required documents (listed below) to:
    SUNY Delhi Admissions
    454 Delhi Drive
    Delhi, NY 13753-4454
    Fax: 607-746-4104

Required Admissions Documents

  • Official High School Transcripts or equivalency scores (First-Year Applicants)
  • All Official College Transcripts (Transfer Applicants)
  • To earn credit for military experience, submit a Joint Services Transcript (JST); For more information, see  Joint Services Transcript Guide (pdf) . SUNY Delhi will evaluate your military transcripts and provide as much transfer credit as possible in accordance with your program of study and university policies.

Apply for Financial Aid

  1. Obtain your FSA ID 
  • Keep your FSA ID in a safe place.
  • Use your FSA ID as an electronic signature on the FAFSA and other aid applications.
  1. File the FAFSA on the web as soon as possible after December 1.
  1. Complete a Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application (New York State residents only)
  • 3020 for certificate and associate degree programs
  • 6020 for bachelor's degrees
  1. Review your financial aid awards on Bronco Web .
  • SUNY Delhi will send you all forms and instructions needed to complete your aid, including student and parent loans. Read and follow all directions carefully.
  • Respond promptly to all requests from SUNY Delhi for additional information.
  • Use New York State Higher Education Services Corporation  to check the status of your TAP awards.
  • Use U.S. Federal Student Aid  to check the status of your federal direct loans.
  • Track your progress by printing out a copy of this page.
  • Contact the Financial Aid Office if you have questions: 1-800-96-DELHI, 1-607-746-4570 or

Apply for Veterans Educational Entitlements

Apply for Veterans Educational Entitlements through the Department of Veteran Affairs. Visit or call the VA at 1-888-GI-BILL-1 (1-888-442-4551).

After submitting an enrollment deposit, veteran and military-affiliated students will need to submit the following:

  • Copy of Certificate of Eligibility indicating SUNY Delhi as school of record.
  • Copy of any Kicker Program documentation (Army/Navy/Marine Corps/Air Force College Fund, etc.), if applicable.

Submit appropriate documents to: Traci Raymond, SUNY Delhi Certifying Official
Traci is the VA certifying officer for our campus and can assist you with financial aid issues. Submit required information in person, via email, fax or U.S. mail:

Traci Raymond, SUNY Delhi Certifying Official
Financial Aid Office
454 Delhi Drive, Bush Hall
Delhi, NY 13753

Phone: 1-800-96-DELHI, 607-746-4571
Fax: 607-746-4208

Office of Admissions

118 Bush Hall