Parent & Student Information
Information for Parents & Students
Important Registration Information
- Spring 2018 Delhi Advantage College in High School approved courses
- Registration Form
- Student Handbook
* Students: All Spring 2018 deadlines for Registration: NO EXCEPTIONS
- VETS 120 - Last day to register is January 19, 2018
- February 9 - Last day to register for Delhi Advantage Classes taught in High School
or VIA BOCES DL
- February 16 - Last day for student to drop a course without a grade of "W" (W/refund)
- March 2 - Last day for a student to drop a course with a grade of "W" (no refund, no drop fee)
- April 6 - Last day for student to drop a course with a grade of "W" (no refund, $20 drop fee per class)
Payment is due at the time of registration. Registration forms received without payment will be held until payment is received**
SUNY Delhi offers a discounted rate to students registered in the College in High School program. Cost for tuition is $50 per credit; college fee of $0.85 per credit and a $5 transcript fee per semester. See fee schedule below.
3 credits = $157.55 4 credits = $208.40
6 credits = $310.10 7 credits = $360.95
8 credits = $411.80 9 credits = $462.65
10 credits = $513.50 11 credits = $564.35
Students may register for no more than 11 credits per semester.
If a student stops attending a course or no longer wants to take the course for college credit, a College in High School Drop Form must be completed.