Register for Summer Classes
How to Register
Register early to have the best choice of classes and to get acquainted with SUNY Delhi's online class system or campus layout.
Current Delhi Students (Degree)
- Register on Bronco Web beginning March 19, 2018.
- All currently enrolled degree students who wish to register for summer should contact their academic advisor and obtain their summer 2018 alternate PIN and summer registration appointment date. Current degree students will be permitted to register for summer beginning March 19 by appointment.
- Note: A SUNY Delhi Summer Financial Aid Application must be submitted in order to request summer financial aid. Summer financial aid
applications must be submitted by Monday, May 1, 2018.
Visiting Students (Non-Degree)
- Register by completing the Online Application beginning March 19, 2018.
- All non-degree students or visiting students who wish to register for summer can register online starting March 19, 2018. Registration forms will be completed in the order in which they are received beginning April 23, 2018.
- *Note: Non-degree students are not eligible to receive financial aid.
- *All bills are to be paid by the first day of classes.
High School Students
For more information or to register, please contact the Delhi Early College Liaison at 607-746-4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incoming Vet Sci Students
If you are an incoming Vet Sci student and wish to take VETS 120, to register complete the Application for Non-Matriculated Registration. If you need assistance, please contact the Registrar's Office at 607-746-4560.