Summer Aid Application
Summer Aid Application
Students who plan to take summer courses may be eligible for financial aid. To be considered for summer aid, you must:
- Be matriculated in a degree program at SUNY Delhi and be registered for courses that apply toward your degree.
- Complete all financial aid requirements by the due date of your bill, which is the first day of summer classes. If your financial aid is not completely processed by that date, you may need to pay your summer tuition bill with alternate funding options.
- Be passing SUNY Delhi's Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards to receive federal or state financial aid. Your SAP review will occur after Spring 2022 final grades are available. Failure to meet these standards may result in loss of summer financial aid.
How to Apply for Summer Financial Aid:
- Register for summer courses.
- Complete the online 2022 Summer Aid Application.
- Complete the 2022-2023 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and add SUNY Delhi as a school choice. Our school code is '002857.'
- After applying for summer financial aid, Student Financial Services (SFS) will review your Summer Aid application & FAFSA to determine your eligibility.
- Be on the lookout for communications from SFS (via email/mail) that may require you to provide more information before your summer aid can process.
- You will be notified via email if you have requested student loans and you now have the option to accept (or decline) the loan offers in your Bronco Web. Accepted student loans may not appear as a credit on your summer bill until June 2022.
- Monitor your financial aid and billing statement in Bronco Web for changes.
- Visit the Summer Policies & Requirements web page for more information about billing, withdrawing, textbooks, and other related information.
Additional Summer Financial Aid Information:
- Plan ahead for expenses that may be incurred during the summer, such as books and living expenses. Summer aid refunds are not available until after the summer term begins.
All notifications regarding summer financial aid will be sent to your SUNY Delhi email address.
If your summer enrollment changes after receiving financial aid, it could affect your eligibility. Contact Student Financial Services if you plan to drop courses or withdraw from the summer term as this may impact your current or future financial aid.
- The summer Pell Recalculation Date (PRD) policy has a scheduled date of June 6, 2022. For more information, visit our Important Policies web page.