Transcript Ordering Options
- Students who attended prior to fall 1990 must request their transcript directly in writing from the Registrar’s Office (instructions below). There is no charge for this service, and turnaround time is 10-15 business days.
- Students who attended between fall 1990 and summer 2023 and paid the per-semester transcript fee may request their transcripts directly in writing from the Registrar’s Office (instructions below) or they may utilize the Parchment transcript service for an additional service fee by visiting this link.
- Students who attend fall 2023 and beyond must order their transcript through the Parchment transcript service by visiting this link.
- Current students may access and print their unofficial transcript via Bronco Web by going to Student > Student Records > Academic Transcript > Web Transcript
- If you no longer have access to Bronco Web, you must request an official transcript.
Benefits of ordering through Parchment:
- You can request either an electronic transcript (secure PDF) or a traditional paper transcript.
- 24-Hour access: except for system maintenance downtime, the Parchment system is always available.
- Reduced turnaround time: once your order is authorized, PDF transcripts are typically sent within the hour and paper transcripts are generally sent within one business day (USPS domestic mail delivery is typically 3-5 business days). Orders requiring Registrar staff assistance will require additional processing time.
- Notifications/confirmations: for electronic transcripts, you are notified when the recipient opens the document; for paper transcripts, you are notified when it is mailed.
- Customer Service for Parchment services is available via “ParchieBot” to answer questions and provide order information. The Parchment Help Center offers the ability to submit a web case for support or you may contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance Monday through Friday, 8am-8pm ET.
Parchment Options and fees:
|Cost per Transcript
Secure Electronic Transcript
Paper Mail (Domestic)
Paper Mail (International)
To order via Parchment:
- Current students may log in to BroncoWeb and follow the link to Parchment or by following this link.
- Former students who can no longer access BroncoWeb may order their transcript via this link.
Students who attended prior to fall 2023 may fill out the official transcript request form or you may write out all of the information needed to process your request and submit it to the Registrar’s Office to be processed by mail/email/fax. Information required to process your request includes:
- Full Name (include any/all prior names)
- Name when enrolled (if different)
- SUNY Delhi student identification number (800#) if you remember it; if you don’t remember it, your name and date of birth may be sufficient to locate your records. Do not submit your social security number.
- Date of birth
- Approximate dates of attendance at Delhi and any degrees earned
- Daytime telephone number, email address, and mailing address where we can reach you if needed
- The complete name and mailing address where the transcript is to be sent
- Student’s physical signature
To submit a transcript request to the Registrar’s Office:
Fax the request to: 607-746-4569
Email the request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail the request to:
SUNY Delhi Registrar’s Office
Bush Hall, Room 124
454 Delhi Dr
Delhi, NY 13753-4454
- Once a transcript is opened, it is no longer official. This is true of paper transcripts as well as electronic transcripts. If you receive a paper transcript, do not open it before forwarding it to your recipient. If you are sending a PDF transcript, send it directly to your recipient (you will receive a notification when they download it).
- The student’s physical signature is required on all transcript requests processed by the Registrar’s Office. Digital signatures are not accepted.
- Requests received in-office take approximately 10-15 days to process plus mailing time.
- If a transcript needs to be sealed in a separate inner envelope for delivery by you to another person, please be sure to specify this in your request.
- The Registrar’s Office will not email official transcripts. Requests for emailed transcripts must be submitted through Parchment.
- Before requesting a transcript to be faxed, ensure that your recipient will accept a fax, as faxed transcripts are not official.