Unofficial transcripts are available via Bronco Web: Student > Student Records > Academic Transcript > Web Transcript
- Unofficial transcripts are often needed for the Excelsior Scholarship and Cross Registration.
- If you no longer have access to Bronco Web, please follow the Official Transcript Instructions.
Per Federal Law (FERPA), the Registrar's Office cannot process phone requests for transcripts. A transcript request must be made by the student and must contain a student's handwritten signature. Transcripts may be requested via mail, fax, or in person.
You can order your official transcript in a variety of ways.
1. Through Bronco Web
2. Request an official transcript using the Printable Transcript Request form (pdf).
3. Fax a handwritten or printed transcript request to:
4. Mail a handwritten or printed request to:
Bush Hall, Room 124
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753-4454
5. Email a handwritten or printed request to:
For all options, be sure to include the student's:
- Full name
- Name when enrolled (if different)
- SUNY Delhi student identification number (800#) or last 4 digits of the Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Dates of attendance at Delhi (approximately) and degree(s) earned (if any)
- Daytime telephone number and address where we can contact you, if necessary
- The complete mailing address or fax number where the transcript is to be sent*
- Note: If a transcript needs to be sealed in a separate inside envelope for delivery by you to another person, please be sure to specify this in your request.
- Student's Physical Signature**
*Any transcript that is faxed is not considered official.
**Digital signatures are not accepted.
There is no charge for SUNY Delhi Academic Transcripts.