Family Weekend 2021 - September 25
Updated September 24, 2021 - Advanced Registration is now closed.
SUNY Delhi is hosting a much smaller, reduced-capacity event on campus for 2021, due to the ongoing pandemic. The program, including specific activities, requires advance ticket reservations in order to participate, and event capacities will be significantly reduced out of an abundance of caution, while still providing fun activities. In other words, the size, scale, and scope of the event will be much smaller than in previous years. We hope conditions in 2022 will be favorable to return to the larger format that we have held in the past. The ticketed events will all occur on Saturday, September 25.
Important things to note:
- Masks are required in all campus buildings.
- Tickets are very limited for every event.
- Other than what is listed below, all other food venues on campus are not open to visitors or guests, as part of our continued efforts to support the safety of our student population. For these reasons, we are unable to host an overall campus lunch for guests at this event. There are limited on-campus options for food. Families are encouraged to explore the local and surrounding communities for options on their own.
- Residence Halls are not open to any guests or visitors, as per current campus policy for safety.
- Indoor Athletic Events are not open to any guests or visitors, as per current campus policy for safety.
- Advance tickets and registration for the program are required. There will be tickets available for on-site registration. We will be conducting cashless transactions preferred or exact change only.
- By submitting a registration form, the submitter and their party acknowledge and understand these terms and conditions.
The summary of activities is as follows, and they will be held on September 25. Details are still subject to change as needed for safety.
Events on Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Check in/Ticket Pick-Up and Refreshments, 10 a.m. to noon - Alumni Hall Porch
- Campus Store and Barnes & Noble Cafe, 10 a.m. to 2 or 3 p.m. (based on staffing) - Second Floor, Farrell Student Center
- Treat Street/Campus Convenience Store, Opens at 4:30 p.m. First Floor, Farrell Student Center
- Village of Delhi Harvest Festival, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Village Square, Delhi (No transportation provided)
- Create a Creature, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Agora (requires advance tickets with a nominal fee, and while supplies last)
- Total Trivia Game Show, 12 p.m. - Farrell Student Center, The Okun Theatre (advance tickets required with a nominal fee)
- Women’s Soccer vs. Northern Vermont-Lyndon, 1:00 pm, Soccer Field
- The Price is What? Game Show, 1:30 p.m. - Farrell Student Center, The Okun Theatre (advance tickets required with a nominal fee)
- Mentalist Michael Anthony, 4 p.m. - Farrell Student Center, The Okun Theatre (advance tickets required with a nominal fee)
- Dinner at Bluestone, Pre-Sale tickets have ended. Walk-ins will be accepted at Bluestone on Saturday, September 25, with the same meal and pricing of $27/person if space allows.
- Movie: "Cruella," 8 p.m. - The Okun Theatre (advance tickets required, no charge)
- In addition, families may choose to spend time exploring the region and all it has
“I’m excited. My parents come every year. We really enjoy campus. My mom loves walking around to see the changes on campus and my dad loves seeing the automotive area. The bookstore is always a must - lots of great food, and my parents make new friends, which is great,” said senior Kara Kennedy.
“This weekend is about much more than enjoying all the amazing fun we have planned. From freshmen to seniors, students make new friends and manifest the true Bronco spirit of community and family,” said Lori Barnes.