Continuing Education Credit Courses
Early College Program
The Delhi Early College Program is for qualified high school students who want to take a course with a SUNY Delhi professor on the SUNY Delhi campus or online to earn college credit. This program is for high school juniors and seniors who have maintained a minimum high school GPA of 80 or higher.
- Students must obtain permission of their parent and school counselor.
- Students register through the SUNY Delhi's Registrar's office (see registration information below).
- Students pay full tuition rates and campus fees.
- Early College students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
- Credits may be eligible for transfer to other colleges and universities. The decision to accept transfer credits from SUNY Delhi is at the discretion of the receiving institution.
- Click the link below to search available courses. Click on course titles to see number of available seats.
Please contact the Registrar's Office with questions.