The Bronco Pledge
Being part of the SUNY Delhi Bronco community means that we respect each other and commit to create a healthy and safe learning and working environment for everyone. Each one of us has a personal responsibility to keep ourselves and others healthy and prevent the spread of COVID-19 at SUNY Delhi and in our greater community.
As a member of the Bronco community, I pledge to respect and protect myself and others by:
- wearing a face covering at all times when in public and when social distancing cannot be observed
- maintaining a social distance of at least 6 feet between myself and others when possible
- monitoring my health daily and staying home if I am sick
- washing my hands with soap and water or using hand sanitizer frequently
- limiting personal travel to the local community to the best of my ability
- avoiding crowded activities or social gatherings where social distancing is not possible
- following all campus directives and guidelines
respectfully complying with reminders to follow these guidelines and encouraging others to do the same
- taking responsibility for my decisions
It’s a great day to be a Bronco!
TAKE THE PLEDGE