The Delhi Fund
The Delhi Fund
The Delhi Fund provides immediate and flexible funds to meet SUNY Delhi's strategic priorities. Gifts to The Delhi Fund represent a vote of confidence in the college and its leadership. Current initiatives funded by The Delhi Fund include the following:
- Funding to increase scholarship support for deserving students;
- Support for the award-winning Freshman Seminar course to help incoming students successfully adjust to college life;
- Enhancements to the Peer Tutoring Program, a highly successful program that pairs academically gifted students with those who are seeking to improve their academic performance;
- Funds to address emerging priorities.
Special initiatives currently underway:
- Naming Opportunities - for more information, contact us directly at 607-746-4520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do Students Benefit?
Your gifts to The Delhi Fund support student success. Here are just a few examples
of how our students benefit from your generosity.
"This scholarship takes away some of the burden of paying back student loans. Thank you. Delhi has always seemed like the best decision for me. The faculty are respectful, helpful and knowledgeable."
Keegan Bolan '15
Architectural Design and Building (BT)
"As a non-traditional student attending college for the first time, Delhi was the right choice. I can't say enough about the generosity and knowledge of the faculty and staff. Thank you for your kindness and support. SUNY Delhi has helped me pursue my ultimate goal of managing my own business."
Virginia Giles '13
Accounting, Information Technology (BBA)
South Kortright, NY
"Thank you for offering me the Presidential Scholarship. I was very happy to find a college not too far from home with such a great campus and staff with a reputation for being attentive to their students. I had an opportunity to attend another SUNY college tuition-free, but my heart was set on Delhi. When I received this full-tuition scholarship from SUNY Delhi, I was so relieved. I have three siblings, so this scholarship really means a lot to me and my family."
Faith Mills '15
Individual Studies (AAS)
Livingston Manor, NY