Job Postings & Exams
Job Postings & Exams
Looking for internships, permanent positions or a job on campus?
- Jobs on Campus: Look for semester and summer positions on the SUNY Delhi Campus!
- Career FB posts internships and jobs from industry professionals.
- CareerOneStop: Review job listings, industry requirements, salary range and more!
- Our Ability: Matches jobs and internships with interests and capabilities. This web resource uses a web bot “Abi” to support students with disabilities when navigating employment, training, and other related resources.
- New York Leaders: Student Intern Program with NYS Department of Civil Service: New York State's Student Intern Program is a centralized location that provides access to all New York State government internships.
- New York State Internships: Search for internships in SUNY and other New York State companies!
- NewYorkJobNetwork: Search for internships and permanent employment.
- USAJOBS: Search for jobs within the Federal Government by categories and locations.
- NationalGrid: Search for internships and employment: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Systems, Accounting and Finance.
- SUNY Washington Internship Program
- Department of Civil Service Professional Career Opportunities
- Criminal Justice Job Postings and Exams
- Glassdoor: Search engine for employment that provides information on company ratings, reviews, salary reports and interview reviews.
***Paid internships are encouraged when posted from a for-profit employer.
Fraudulent Postings: SUNY Delhi Career Center makes every reasonable effort to ensure the authenticity of employers when posting for us, as well as assessing that employers are engaged in legal and ethical hiring practices. We encourage students to research each and every employer to ensure their integrity. No legitimate employer would ask you to send money, provide bank account information or personal information, such as your Social Security # or DOB. Personal information such as your DOB or SS # is required only upon hire when you complete an application. Check out the Better Business Bureau for their Scam Tracker. If in doubt, don't respond and trust your instincts!