Information for Employers
Looking to Partner with SUNY Delhi?
Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, the Career Center is accepting employer visits on a limited basis IF classroom access is granted or attendance to the event can be confirmed. Virtual meeting requests are accepted and will be coordinated via the Career Center and/or related majors. If interested in meeting our students, please email email@example.com. Specify what industry you represent and what majors you want to meet.
Employers are encouraged to email all postings to firstname.lastname@example.org. The posting can be in the form of an attachment, content within an email, link to a job board or your "careers" page. No jobs in the home will be posted or shared as per our guidelines noted below. Any opportunity that is suspect will not be responded to nor posted.
* Questions? Email Kristin DeForest at the Career Center at email@example.com.
Internships & Job Postings
Employers interested in posting with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will post your internship or job on our SUNY Delhi Career Center FB page, as
well as share with the appropriate majors! Forward details within an email, a link
to your posting, or a document to post! Please include application instructions with
* We only post positions related to our majors.
All employers wanting to post with us must adhere to the following guidelines*:
- All jobs listed must comply with EEO/AA guidelines below.
- All jobs listed must be in compliance with any applicable local, state, federal, or international law.
- Jobs that are commission only, contract based, and/or require up-front fees must be clearly stated on the job listing entry.
- Jobs which require recruitment of other members as the primary source of income (e.g., pyramid schemes) will not be accepted.
- All jobs performed in private homes will not be listed online.
- Recruitment, temp or staffing agencies will not be approved.
- All jobs in the political arena should be in established offices.
- All jobs are subject to review, edit and approval by the Career Center staff.
- All companies must provide a company email; no personal emails accepted.
- All companies with unpaid internships will be required to provide additional information for approval (e.g., nonprofit status.)
FRAUDULENT POSTINGS: SUNY Delhi's Career Center takes the protection of our students and alumni information very seriously. If an employer is unable to meet the minimum vetting requirements, the posting will NOT be approved.
SUNY Delhi is an equal employment/affirmative action institution and shall not discriminate against any person because of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, familial status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, domestic violence victim status, or criminal conviction, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Employees, students, applicants or other members of the college community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law, or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.
The University's policy is in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination and harassment. These laws include the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as Amended by the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972, and the New York State Human Rights Law. These laws prohibit discrimination and harassment, including sexual harassment and sexual violence.
Inquiries regarding the application of Title IX and other laws, regulations and policies prohibiting discrimination may be directed to our Title IX and Section 504 Coordinator, Human Resources and Affirmative Action.
On limited basis with classroom access or attendance confirmation, until further notice: Employers are invited to the SUNY Delhi campus to conduct information sessions and/or interview SUNY Delhi students. Please contact the Career Center at email@example.com to schedule your on-campus visit.
SUNY Delhi's Career Center adheres to the recruiting guidelines determined by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), and expects all employers recruiting our students to abide by NACE's Principles for Ethical Professional Practice. For more information, please refer to their website.