Information for Employers
Information for Employers
Thank you for visiting! There are several options available for employers who wish to connect with SUNY Delhi students and alumni.
Looking to Partner with SUNY Delhi?
Internship and Job Postings
We are very excited to announce that we have recently begun using Purple Briefcase as our main means of sharing job and internship opportunities with our students and alumni. You can create your FREE account today by visiting Purple Briefcase and then clicking the New Employer button. After you’ve created your account, you’ll be directed to the My Schools page.
Set up your account:
- Add your company logo and provide a full profile
- Add jobs
- See your pending school connection request
- Once we’ve approved your account, you’ll receive a notification email to the address that you used to create your account. When you post jobs and internships, please be sure to set the status of the job or internship to Submit and then click Save at the bottom of the page when you are finished. This will submit the opportunity to our team. We’ll review it and then set the status to Published for our entire community to see!
All employers registering to post on SUNY Delhi's job board site must adhere to the following guidelines*:
- All jobs listed must comply with EEO/AA guidelines below.
- All jobs listed must be in compliance with any applicable local, state, federal, or international law.
- Jobs that are commission only, contract based, and/or require up-front fees must be clearly stated on the job listing entry.
- Jobs which require recruitment of other members as the primary source of income (e.g., pyramid schemes) will not be accepted.
- All jobs performed in private homes will not be listed online.
- Recruitment, temp or staffing agencies will not be approved.
- All jobs in the political arena should be in established offices.
- All jobs are subject to review, edit and approval by the ALCC staff.
- All companies must provide a company email; no personal emails accepted.
- All companies with unpaid internships will be required to provide additional information
for approval (e.g., nonprofit status.)
FRAUDULENT POSTINGS: SUNY Delhi's ALCC takes the protection of our students and alumni information very seriously. If an employer is unable to meet the minimum vetting requirements, the registration will NOT be approved. Any "fraudulent" or "suspicious of fraud" alerts provided by Purple Briefcase will automatically forfeit registrations and all posted jobs will be deleted.
SUNY Delhi is an equal employment/affirmative action institution and shall not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual preference, national origin, or handicap, except as such conditions may constitute bona fide occupational or assignment qualifications.
Employers are invited to the SUNY Delhi campus to conduct information sessions and/or interview SUNY Delhi students. Please contact the Applied Learning & Career Center at email@example.com to schedule your on-campus visit.
SUNY Delhi's Applied Learning & Career Center is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), and expects all employers recruiting our students to abide by NACE's Principles for Ethical Professional Practice.