Information for Employers
Looking to Partner with SUNY Delhi?
UPDATE: Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, all employer, armed forces or related requests for on-campus recruitment have been suspended and the campus is closed to the public until further notice. Virtual meeting requests are accepted and will be coordinated via the Career Center and/or related majors.
* Questions? Email Kristin DeForest at the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internship & Job Postings
Employers interested in posting with us, please email email@example.com. We will post your internship or job on our SUNY Delhi Applied Learning & Career
Center FB page, as well as share with the appropriate majors! Forward details within
an email, a link to your posting, or a document to post! Please include application
instructions with contact information.
* We only post positions related to our majors.
All employers wanting to post with us must adhere to the following guidelines*:
- All jobs listed must comply with EEO/AA guidelines below.
- All jobs listed must be in compliance with any applicable local, state, federal, or international law.
- Jobs that are commission only, contract based, and/or require up-front fees must be clearly stated on the job listing entry.
- Jobs which require recruitment of other members as the primary source of income (e.g., pyramid schemes) will not be accepted.
- All jobs performed in private homes will not be listed online.
- Recruitment, temp or staffing agencies will not be approved.
- All jobs in the political arena should be in established offices.
- All jobs are subject to review, edit and approval by the ALCC staff.
- All companies must provide a company email; no personal emails accepted.
- All companies with unpaid internships will be required to provide additional information for approval (e.g., nonprofit status.)
FRAUDULENT POSTINGS: SUNY Delhi's ALCC takes the protection of our students and alumni information very seriously. If an employer is unable to meet the minimum vetting requirements, the posting will NOT be approved.
SUNY Delhi is an equal employment/affirmative action institution and shall not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual preference, national origin, or handicap, except as such conditions may constitute bona fide occupational or assignment qualifications.
Suspended until further notice: Employers are invited to the SUNY Delhi campus to conduct information sessions and/or interview SUNY Delhi students. Please contact the Applied Learning & Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your on-campus visit.
SUNY Delhi's Applied Learning & Career Center is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), and expects all employers recruiting our students to abide by NACE's Principles for Ethical Professional Practice.