Information for Employers
Looking to Partner with SUNY Delhi?
Internships & Job Postings
Postings occur during the academic year; August 28th through May 12th. Employers interested in posting with us, please email email@example.com during that time. Internships, permanent positions and exams will be posted on our
Career FB page on Fridays. Forward details within an email, a link to your posting, or a document to post! Include
application instructions with contact information. Please include a copy of your EEO/ AA policy with your posting. Include the majors you want to target.
* We only post positions related to our majors. Inappropriate content or images will not be posted or shared.
All employers wanting to post with us must adhere to the following guidelines*:
- All jobs listed must comply with our Notice of Non-Discrimination.
- All jobs listed must be in compliance with any applicable local, state, federal, or international law.
- Jobs that are commission only, contract based, and/or require up-front fees must be clearly stated on the job listing entry.
- Jobs which require recruitment of other members as the primary source of income (e.g., pyramid schemes) will not be accepted.
- All jobs performed in or on the property of private homes will not be accepted or approved.
- Recruitment, temp or staffing agencies will not be approved.
- All jobs in the political arena should be in established offices.
- All jobs are subject to review, edit and approval by the Career Center staff.
- All companies must provide a company email; no personal emails accepted.
- All companies with unpaid internships will be required to provide additional information for approval (e.g., nonprofit status.)
FRAUDULENT POSTINGS: SUNY Delhi's Career Center takes the protection of our students and alumni information very seriously. If an employer is unable to meet the minimum vetting requirements, the posting will NOT be approved. Any opportunity that is suspect will not be responded to nor posted.
Employers interested in meeting our students? Employers and Military Recruiters are invited to the SUNY Delhi campus to conduct scheduled information sessions and table in our student center. The Career Center will be hosting specific days of the month to schedule employer visits September-November and February-April. Employers will be restricted to 2 tabling visits per semester. Employers must provide their EEO/ AA policy when requesting a visit. Please contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dates will be scheduled until filled. *Certain majors do not participate in tabling due to schedule. Inquire with Career staff.
Open Fall 2023 Dates: TBA- check back end of August!
SUNY Delhi's Career Center adheres to the recruiting guidelines determined by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), and expects all employers recruiting our students to abide by NACE's Principles for Ethical Professional Practice. For more information, please refer to their website.