Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning
Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (AAS)
An associate's degree in the HVAC field prepares you for an entry-level position installing
and repairing plumbing, heating, refrigeration, or air conditioning systems in residential,
commercial, or industrial settings. HVAC is a diverse field, with applications ranging
from temperature and air quality control to transporting food and medicine.
As one of the few colleges in the Northeast affiliated with the Refrigeration Services Engineers Society, you'll learn from experienced HVAC professionals.
- Valuable connections. Our partnership with the Refrigeration Services Engineers Society (RSES) means you'll study with experienced HVAC professionals.
- Excellent job prospects. 100 percent of our graduates who seek work in the HVAC field are employed, with a starting salary of $40,000 to $50,000.
- Hands-on experience in our specialized labs and community projects.
- Service contractor for residential heating and air conditioning systems
- Technician for commercial refrigeration systems
- Designer and installer of air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Heat pump technician
- Energy systems manager
- Plumber's apprentice
- Mechanical technician
- Construction technician
Popular Bachelor's Degree Opportunities at SUNY Delhi
- Construction Management
Recommended Admission Requirements
- 75 High School GPA with a Regents Diploma or 2.0 Cumulative Transfer GPA
- Completed Coursework in Algebra and Geometry; Algebra 2/Trigonometry Recommended
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 1486