Master of Science: Nursing Education
How to Apply
Requirements for Admission
- Official transcripts from an ACEN or CCNE accredited baccalaureate in Nursing program with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 and proof of a descriptive statistics course with a grade of C or better. Students are required to provide proof of a statistics course or complete ALHT 202 Research Methods in their first session.
Official copies of all college transcripts are required regardless of the amount of credits taken. Transcripts must be received by corresponding institution via electronically to email@example.com or by mail to the address below.
*Note: If you've attended a foreign college (outside of the U.S.), your transcripts must be evaluated and arrive in a sealed envelope from the evaluation agency. Please request a course-by-course-evaluation.
- Copy of a current unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Copy of your resume or curriculum vitae
- A 750-1,000 word personal essay addressing the following: How does graduate education correlate with your career plans and advance your professional growth?
- Two academic or professional references attesting to the applicant's potential for graduate study - emailed directly from the individual writing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also request the the individual CC the applicant.
Deadline to apply:
- November 15 for the Spring 2019 term
- July 15 for the Fall 2019 term
All forms should be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753-4454
How to Apply
Completed applications require applicants to submit a $75 non-refundable application fee. Students can pay their $75 non-refundable application fee using our online QuikPay system.
Students may apply electronically using the link below:
Students who have taken a leave of absence from the program and who are interested in petitioning for readmission must complete the Petition for Readmission Form (pdf).
Upon receipt of your completed application, including payment of the $75 application fee, the Admissions Committee, which is comprised of the School of Nursing's graduate faculty and admissions staff, will review applications and make decisions. Official notification of the Admission Committee's decision will be sent by mail to the applicant.
Confirming Your Enrollment
Once you have received your official notification of admission, a $50 admissions deposit is required to secure a seat in the program. Deposits can be made using our online QuikPay system.
*Admissions deposits are fully refundable if requested in writing prior to April 1 or within 30 days of date acceptance into the program.