Master of Science: Nursing Education
Nursing Education Online (MS)
SUNY Delhi is recognized as a leader in nursing education, with a long history of providing nursing education to serve local and state-wide healthcare needs.
Our Master of Science in Nursing Education prepares you to work as a nurse educator in pre-licensure and baccalaureate programs, staff development coordinator, or in-service or community educator. This program not only prepares you to attain faculty positions, but will also serve as a foundation for doctoral studies.
MSN Virtual Information Sessions
We invite you to learn more about Delhi's MSN program through our previously recorded webinar.
If you would like to speak with a representative, please fill out the Online Nursing Programs Meet and Greet form to set up a private session or phone call.
- GREs are not required
- Can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis
- Two 7-week sessions per semester offer flexibility
- Quality web-supported classes taught by faculty with the highest credentials in the field
- Affordable SUNY tuition rates
- Practicum experiences conducted at agencies in the student's community
- Graduate support services include counseling and tutoring
- Eligible to sit for National League for Nursing certification examination for nurse educators
- Nurse educator
- Staff development coordinator
- Community educator
The critical shortage of both nursing practitioners and educators is leading to multiple options for those interested in the profession. Jobs are available nationwide in a wide range of settings, typically at excellent salaries, with opportunities for growth.
- Graduation from an ACEN or CCNE accredited baccalaureate program
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Unencumbered license to practice as an RN
- Descriptive Statistics course with a grade of C or better
- 750 to 1,000 word personal statement or essay addressing how graduate education will advance your professional growth
- Deadline to apply:
- August 1 for fall admissions
- November 15 for spring admissions