Monthly Engagement Opportunities
Join The Center for Excellence & Innovation in Teaching & Learning on Bronco Connect today to see all of the great upcoming events for faculty and staff. Instantly be able to RSVP to all types of programming, add it to your calendar, and track attendance!
Watershed Wednesday on Tuesday!
May 22, 1 to 2 p.m., Bush 233 Topic: BS on the Job
- May 22 Argos Fundamentals
- May 22 & 23 Intro to Flat Water Kayaking
- May 23 Seriously Good Smoothies
- May 23 CSEA Benefits
- May 23 Assessment the SUNY Way
- May 23 Pottery Workshop
- May 24 Excel for Beginners
- May 24 Recruiting for Diversity
- May 24 Residence Hall Tour
- May 24 Argos Training II
- May 24 Zoom Game Changers
- May 25 Security Training & Security Refresher
- May 25 Technology Projects
- May 25 Wines of Italy
- May 29 Excel Intermediate
- May 29 Moodle Gradebook
- May 29 & June 12 Beer Making
- May 29 CSEA Supervisors Training
- May 29 Compliance Assist Refresher
- May 29 Open Resources Exploration
- May 3o EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION DAY!
- May 31 Internal Control
- May 31 Classroom Technology Basics
- May 31 Social Media & Interconnectedness
- May 31 Glazing Techniques for Pottery
- May 31 Evaluation Process for UUP Employees
- June 1 Research & Creative Day
- June 1 Free Golf Lessons
- June 4 Forest Bathing
- June 4 Compliance Assist Refresher
- June 4 Paddle Boarding
- June 4 Do the Right Thing Training
- June 4 Diversity Dialogue*
- June 4 Banner 9
- June 5 Safe Zone Training *
- June 5 Digital Clean-Out
- June 5 OCCE What's New
- June 5 Sugar, How sweet it is!
- June 6 MOODLEPALOOZA
- June 6 UUP Benefits
- June 6 Delaware County Landfill Tour
- June 7 ASSESSMENT DAY!
- June 8 Diversity Micro Aggressions & Implicit Bias*
- June 11 Happy Gut
- June 12 Religion & Spirituality*
- June 12 UUP Supervisor Training
- June 12 Beer Bottling Day
- June 12 CPR/ AED Training
- June 12 Driver Improvement Course
- June 13 Promotion Process Update for Faculty
- June 13 Botanical Illustration
- June 13 Accessibility *
- June 14 Converting Assignments for Turnit-In
- June 15 Diversity Round 2 Champion*
Academic Advising Series
The Academic Advising Series will be offered during the Spring Semester for participants to enhance their knowledge of advisement issues, financial aid, transfer credit, and more. The series has seven sessions at different times during the semester giving faculty the opportunity to explore key topics in advisement. Participants that attend all sessions will receive a certificate and badge of completion. This series will be recognized for promotion and advancement at SUNY Delhi. Sign up today on Bronco Connect.
Academic Advising Series Dates Zoom Link
- June 6, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Farrell 211 A/B Roundtable Discussion
The Delhi Differences Series pilot will be offered again during the Spring Workshops for participants who wish to enhance their knowledge of Diversity issues. Participants will meet six times, having the opportunity to explore key topics in a variety of ways. Participants who attend all six sessions will receive a certificate and badge of completion. This series will be recognized for promotion and advancement at SUNY Delhi. Sign up today on Bronco Connect.
Delhi Diversity Series Dates: All Meetings in Bush 131
6/4 Diversity Dialogue (9-10)
6/5 LGBTQ+ Community (10-12)
6/8 Bias & Micro aggression (9-10)
6/12 Religion & Spiritual Life (8-9)
6/13 Marginalized Groups (11-12)
6/15 Diversity Champions (9-10)
Sharing Teaching Ideas Reading Group
Join your peers for the upcoming meetings to discuss research on different educational issues. This group meets in the Alumni Hall Boardroom to discuss topics of interest. Research articles are posted on Vancko Hall on the Sharing Teaching Ideas Reading Group page. Refreshments are available. Come talk, listen, and learn! Sign up on Bronco Connect
Check Back for Fall 2018 Semester Reading Group Dates
Meanwhile: Summer Reads Recommended by your Peers...
Find Out or Reach Out
OER is here to stay. Open Educational Resources are adaptable and cost effective for your classes. If you are using OER materials or want more information, contact Carrie Fishner at email@example.com.
This new Personal Development Series will feature activities and workshops focused on self-care and skill development with topics like food, nutrition, fitness, mental health, and Life 101. Look for activities hosted by your own peers around campus for better working and living at SUNY Delhi this semester! Sign up on Bronco Connect.
Tech Talk Tuesdays
Callas Center Discussions on Best Practices in Using Student Forums Sign up on Bronco Connect
Open Hall: Building Campus Connections
Campus connections are key to better teaching, learning, and working. Staff and student retention rely on relationships and a sense of place. Come see where your peers work and all of the amazing resources we have at SUNY Delhi. Increase your Campus IQ and maybe even find ways to collaborate on an upcoming project!
Join us for our next Open Hall in September! More Details on Bronco Connect
Applied Tech Open Hall. Meet our staff and see our facilities. Get free resources, try your hand at an electrifying quiz, and tour the four buildings. Refreshments will be provided. There will be giveaways and door prizes. Increase your Campus IQ and learn more about this department's programming, faculty, staff and students
Check Back. More to Come…Sign up for our events now on Bronco Connect
- Leadership Series
- The Buzz: Online Learning Community
- June Workshops