The Student Senate, composed of elected officers and representatives of the various campus groups, coordinates and supervises student-sponsored activities. The Student Senate is the primary student governing body. Student Senate meets each Wednesday that class is in session at 5:15 p.m. in Farrell Center 211 A&B.
Student Senate Executive Board meets Mondays at 4:30 p.m. in the Student Senate Office (Club Level of Farrell Student and Community Center.)
Student Senate Executive Board for 2017-2018
President: Sashagay Watt
Vice President: Ryan Ali
Treasurer: Genevieve Fanfan
Secretary: Sebastian Ruiz
All members of Student Senate may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for other than the office hours listed above.
- Student Senate Constitution
- 2017-2018 Student Senate Budget Draft
- 2017-2018 Budget Review Finance Committee Minutes
- Budget Packet
- Student Organization Advisor Interest Form
- Student Activities Policy and Procedure Manual - Approved and Adopted 9/18/13
- Conflict of Interest and Whistle Blower Policies of the Student Senate
- Purchase Order and Fundraising Information
- Meal Advance Request Form
- Additional Allocation Request Form
- Programming Grant Application
- Club Rosters can be found on the Student Senate Vancko Hall. Search for "Student Senate" and enroll yourself in the group. There is an assignment drop box and template for the roster forms.
Student Senate Minutes and Budgets
September 13 - Senate Dinner at President's House, no business conducted
November 8 - THERE IS NO SCHEDULED MEETING
Spring 2018 - Please See BroncoConnect for Minutes starting Spring 2018