Regalia Food Pantry & Career Closet
Farrell Student and Community Center, Club Suite, Room 32.
Open Monday to Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., or by appointment.
Regalia Food Pantry:
- Offers non-perishable food and personal hygiene products at no costto students to supplement meal plans and support individual needs.
- Provides information about additional resources for support on campus, in the Delhi community, and throughout Delaware County.
Regalia Career Closet:
- Provides professional attire for class presentations, interviews, internships, or the Etiquette Dinner
- Source of Scrubs, chef pants/shirts, etc. for students in majors that require particular wardrobe (as available)
- Clothing items and accessories are sold for $1.00 each!
Examples of students who should visit Regalia:
- Any SUNY Delhi student who, at any given time, cannot afford to purchase all their necessities.
- Student veterans whose housing allowance has not arrived in time.
- Students without cash who need a quick snack before rushing off to class.
- Work-study students who have not yet received a paycheck and are short on funds.
- Students who remain on campus over breaks, when the dining hall is closed.
We appreciate the support of the campus and local community in providing donated food, toiletries, and clothing items to Regalia.
Regalia is typically in need of the following items:
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Ramen noodles. cup-of-soup single serve packages
- Protein bars, granola bars, cereal bars
- Crackers, nuts, popcorn, pretzels
- Juice boxes, vitamin water
- Pasta, sauces, rice packets, soups
- Single serve yogurts, fruit cups, applesauce
- Cereal, oatmeal packets
- Microwave popcorn
- Macaroni & cheese, baked beans
- Tuna, other canned meats
- Other single serve items
- Laundry detergent pods
- Travel size deodorant
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss
- Disposable razors
- Small bars of soap
- Shampoo and/or conditioners
- Women’s feminine products
- Coughdrops, travel size pain relievers
Career and Business Clothing – washed items only please:
- Suits, blazers
- Dress shirts, blouses
- Dress shoes, socks, belts, ties
- Dresses, dress pants, skirts
- Jewelry for interviews
- Coats, jackets
- Scrubs, chef pants, chef jackets
Note: Due to space limitations, we cannot accept casual clothing, books, electronics, or other items outside the scope of professional wear or food pantry services. We are able to consider items appropriate for residential hall living, such as desk lamps, small fans, or linens as space allows.