SUNY Delhi COVID-19 Laptop Loan Agreement
Laptop Loan Agreement
- Loans are made only to SUNY Delhi students in good standing.
- Laptops are capable of connecting to Wi-Fi networks, and have power cords included.
- Laptops must be returned to campus in original packaging by the start of the Fall 2020 semester. A prepaid return shipping label has been included.
- Laptops are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Laptops will not come pre-loaded with campus software.
- Students will have the ability to install software themselves and should refer to the student resources page.
- Laptops will be tracked through the library loan system.
- There may be fines on overdue laptops, and administrative holds placed on your accounts.
- The borrower is responsible for deleting any personal information that may have been added to the device while in his/her possession before the device is returned.