Travel Forms & Links

Travel Forms & Links

Travel Forms

Outside of New York State Tax Exempt Forms

Currently, SUNY has been issued tax exemption certificates for Florida, Maine, Missouri, New Jersey, North Dakota, and Rhode Island. Contact the Purchasing and Accounts Payable Office in regard to obtaining an out-of-state tax exemption certificate.

Useful Links


Other Travel Resources

Statewide Travel Contracts

Travel Bans

The following Executive Orders are in effect, prohibiting State funded or State sponsored travel to their respective states: