Educational Opportunity Program
Succeed with EOP
The Educational Opportunity Program is designed for students who have the ability and talent to succeed in college, but have had limited academic and financial options to prove their dedication. It provides supplemental support in the areas of tutoring, counseling and financial aid to eligible students.
- Support from application to graduation — we are your family through your college journey!
- Academic and social counseling, tutoring, and financial services — everything you need to succeed!
- Life skills, leadership, individual development — achieve more than a degree!
- Our four-week summer college program prepares you for success at SUNY Delhi and beyond.
EOP Application Checklist
- Apply using the SUNY Application or Common Application and check “yes” when asked about applying for the EOP program.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with our school code ‘002857’ at the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) website.
- Complete the EOP Financial Information form and required documents through the SUNY EOP Eligibility Review Application.
The EOP counselors are amazing. They encourage me to keep pushing, not to give up, and remind me that it gets better and I belong here. They stay on campus way past their hours to meet our needs, even when their own families are waiting at home. I hope I have that same devotion to my future career.Rose Suarez
Mechatronics Technology Major
2019 SUNY EOP Student Excellence Award Winner
EOP is a family! Whenever I needed anything, the staff, mentors, and peers were always in my corner. They made me feel like a stronger, braver person, and I always felt like I belonged. I can truly say I’m a better person because of EOP.Tileeyah Rogers
Liberal Arts and Sciences: Adolescence Education
Student Speaker at 2019 Commencement
SUNY Delhi and the EOP program changed my life! I’m so grateful for the support I received to realize dreams beyond my wildest imagination. The future is bright!Julio Chavez
Culinary Arts Management ‘18
ACF National Student Chef of the Year 2018