Cyber Operations (AAS)
Our two-year Cyber Operations program prepares you to join this rapidly growing segment of the industry. The curriculum teaches fluency in both information technology (IT) and business skills to make you an asset in any organization. These skills will prepare you for an entry level position in either a business or Information Technology work environment.
Graduates of the program are well qualified for employment or transfer to baccalaureate programs in the field, including the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree in Cyber Operations Management at SUNY Delhi.
- Apply theories and concepts through hands-on learning in the SUNY Delhi Cyber Operations Lab.
- Gain valuable experience that prepares you for a wide variety of entry-level positions.
- Solve business problems utilizing a blend of hardware, software, and human interactions.
- Use Linux, Windows, Cisco networking software to support various business needs.
- Earn industry-recognized certifications in computer hardware, software, networking.
- Participate in the Delhi Computer Club, which offers lectures and networking opportunities, as well as involvement in website development and computer gaming.
- Systems Analyst with a concentration in Business, IT, Networking, or Cyber Security
- Information System Security Officer
- Cyber Security Penetration Tester*
- Office Automation Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Computer Repair Specialist
Popular Bachelor's Degree Options at SUNY Delhi
- Cyber Operations Management
- Business and Technology Management
- Accounting: Information Systems Auditing
*Usually spends 1-3 years in other fields before entering this career path