Computer Information Systems
Computer Information Systems (AAS)
Our two-year Computer Information Systems program teaches fluency in both information
technology and business to make you a valuable asset in any organization. You'll be
prepared to work in an IT department or an IT-oriented role in a general business
Graduates of the program are well qualified for employment or transfer to baccalaureate programs in the field, including the Bachelor of Business Administration degree at SUNY Delhi.
- Gain valuable IT and business skills for an entry-level position.
- Learn how to solve hardware and software problems for business applications.
- Work with Photoshop, Dreamweaver, In Design and other high-end software in a specialized lab.
- Participate in the Delhi Computer Club, which offers lectures and networking opportunities as well as involvement in website development and computer gaming.
- Business systems analyst
- Applications programmer
- Business consultant
- Manager of computer operations
- Office automation specialist
- Administrative assistant
- Office manager
- IT clerk
Popular Bachelor's Degree Options at SUNY Delhi
- Accounting: Information Systems Auditing
- Business and Technology Management
- Information Technology Management
Recommended Admission Requirements
- 75 High School GPA with a Regents Diploma or 2.0 Cumulative Transfer GPA
- Completed Coursework in Algebra and Geometry
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 0581