Business and Technology Management
Business and Technology Management (BBA)
The blended curriculum of SUNY Delhi's Business and Technology Management program will give you a broad set of skills needed to succeed in today's dynamic, data-driven world.
The program prepares you to understand traditional business topics like project management, law, and finance, while also learning to apply information technology solutions to support the goals of any organization. Graduate with budgeting, management, communications, and leadership skills needed to be effective in today's global business setting.
We offer two tracks within the degree:
Business Management track
This track focuses on essential business courses such as accounting, management theory, marketing, ethics, and supply chain management. Electives allow you to take additional courses in your specific area of interest.
Information Technology track
This track allows you to specialize in information technology topics like programming, networking, systems analysis, and communications. Classes focus on combining business and technology knowledge, allowing you to bridge the gap between management and tech experts.
- Work in small groups.
- Apply lessons to help local businesses or non-profit organizations solve real-world problems.
- Join the Bronco Investment Group, a student club focused on investment, personal finance, and entrepreneurship.
- Graduates find a wide variety of positions in IT management and in business areas such as operations, marketing, human resources and finance.
Recommended Admission Requirements
- First-Year Students - 75 High School GPA with a Regents Diploma; SAT scores with a combined reading/writing and math score of 980 or a composite ACT score of 19
- Completed Coursework in Algebra and Geometry; Algebra 2/Trigonometry Recommended
- Transfer Students - 2.0 Cumulative Transfer GPA
Please note: These are minimum requirements for admission consideration and do not guarantee admission
to SUNY Delhi.
- The SUNY Delhi campus, situated among the scenic Catskill mountains, offers cutting-edge facilities where students apply their learning in real-world scenarios, from our veterinary surgical suites and student-run campus restaurant, to state-of-the-art kitchens, nursing and automotive labs, specialized computer labs equipped with the latest software, and our 18-hole public golf course. Our campus also includes a greenhouse and nursery, display gardens, a 280-acre natural arboretum, and a 50-acre Outdoor Education Center.
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 2207