Information Technology Management
Information Technology Management (BBA)
By combining information technology and business, SUNY Delhi's Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Technology Management program makes you a valuable asset in today's data-driven business world. The program prepares you to work in an information technology department as a systems analyst, database manager, network manager, or project team leader.
- Combine information technology expertise with business acumen to stand out to employers
- Study in a specialized, well-equipped lab
- Put your studies to use helping local businesses or non-profits
- Join campus clubs to make professional connections and expand your skill set
Students in the program have the opportunity to intern with local hospitals, SUNY Delhi's Computer Information Systems department, and other local organizations.
- Systems Analyst
- Database Manager
- Network Manager
- Information Technology Supervisor
- Project Team Leader
Recommended Admission Requirements
- First-Year Students - 75 High School GPA with a Regents Diploma; SAT scores with a combined reading/writing and math score of 980 or a composite ACT score of 19
- Completed Coursework in Algebra and Geometry; Algebra 2/Trigonometry Recommended
- Transfer Students - 2.0 Cumulative Transfer GPA
Please note: These are minimum requirements for admission consideration and do not guarantee admission
to SUNY Delhi.
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 2042