Construction Technology (AAS)
SUNY Delhi ranks among the top schools in the Northeast for construction. With 100 percent job placement, our Associate in Applied Science in Construction Technology degree program is your path to a successful career in the thriving construction industry. The rigorous curriculum blends construction, architecture and business classes to prepare you to lead in any sector of the industry, from residential and commercial to heavy construction.
SUNY Delhi was the first college in the country to offer a construction program in 1933. Our faculty continue that proud tradition today by training students to meet the evolving challenges, responsibilities, and opportunities of the construction industry.
- SUNY Delhi ranks among the Top Associated Schools of Construction Management in the Northeast.
- 100% of graduates find work within six months.
- Average starting salary of $35,000 to $50,000
- Nation's oldest post-secondary construction program
- Expert faculty who work in the field
- Accredited by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE)
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Site Representative
- General Contractor
- Business Owner
- Sales Representative
The construction industry is one of the nation's largest, boasting more than 8.3 million jobs throughout the country. And our graduates are in demand - 100% find work within six months at an average starting salary of $35,000 to $50,000.
Recommended Admissions Requirements
- 75 High School GPA with a Regents Diploma or 2.0 Cumulative Transfer GPA
- Completed Coursework in Algebra and Geometry; Algebra 2/Trigonometry Recommended
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 0540